Marsha Blackburn, Jerry Boykin, Chris Mitchell, Michele Bachmann, Mary Szoch
March 28, 2022
On today's show:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee and member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, discusses the Senate Judiciary Committee deliberating over Supreme Court nominee Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson and President Biden’s $5.8 trillion budget.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, analyzes Vladimir Putin’s goal at this point in the war.
- Chris Mitchell, Middle East Bureau Chief for CBN News and host of “Jerusalem Dateline,” comments on Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s visit to Israel and the U.S./Iran nuclear deal negotiations.
- Michele Bachmann, Dean of Regent University’s School of Government, previews Regent University’s upcoming virtual conference: “Globalism Rising: Authoritarianism and the Demise of Civil Liberties”.
- Mary Szoch, FRC’s Director of the Center for Human Dignity, responds to the World Health Organization’s new guidelines that demand countries allow abortion at any point during a pregnancy.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Read: Despite War, Progressive Priorities Remain Unchanged.
- Read: Real Men Don’t Bomb Women and Children. They Protect Them.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.