Jerry Boykin, Lorcan Price, Andy Biggs, Jody Hice, Meg Kilgannon
March 30, 2022
On today's show:
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, discusses a U.S. general admitting to the House Armed Services Committee that the Biden administration’s deterrence strategy failed in Ukraine and the wave of terror attacks on Israel.
- Lorcan Price, Legal Counsel for ADF International, celebrates the ruling in Päivi Räsänen’s case.
- Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Arizona, voices his concerns over the Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson and the border crisis.
- Jody Hice, U.S. Representative for the 10th district of Georgia, calls out the Biden administration and teachers' unions for colluding over CDC school reopening guidance.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, shares what’s happening in schools around the country regarding COVID related policies and the push for transgender ideology and critical race theory to be taught in classrooms.
- Let us know how you primarily tune in to Washington Watch!
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Learn more about the SPLC's radical “Learning for Justice” program.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.