Marjorie Jackson, Matt Rosendale, Andrew Beckwith, Connor Semelsberger, David Closson
April 1, 2022
On today's show:
- Marjorie Jackson, Washington Watch Correspondent, discusses the Biden administration releasing a wave of transgender policies and flying the transgender flag outside a federal agency for the first time.
- Matt Rosendale, U.S. Representative for Montana, shares about the Biden administration’s wave of transgender policies, his introduction of legislation requiring the Biden administration to immediately resume onshore oil leases, and the ramifications of President Biden plans to revoke the Title 42 border policy.
- Andrew Beckwith, President of the Massachusetts Family Institute, talks about a Boston-area school board that blocked a church's application to open a private school due to its Christian beliefs.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC’s Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, responds to congressional Democrats’ push for a bill legalizing marijuana and the abortion funding in President Biden’s proposed budget.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, unpacks the Left’s intense fight against Florida’s Parental Rights in Education law and what the push reveals about Disney’s agenda.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Read: Despite War, Progressive Priorities Remain Unchanged.
- Read: Real Men Don’t Bomb Women and Children. They Protect Them.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.