Greg Steube, Mark Brnovich, Michael Brown, Owen Strachan
April 4, 2022
On today's show:
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th District of Florida, discusses the mass graves discovered in Ukraine, and Disney’s pledge to fight Florida’s Parental Rights in Education law.
- Mark Brnovich, Arizona Attorney General, details several states’ lawsuit to stop the Biden administration from lifting the Title 42 border policy.
- Michael Brown, author and host of “Line of Fire,” comments on the failure of corporate and political leaders to appease LGBT activists and the evolution of Fox News.
- Dr. Owen Strachan, provost and research professor at Grace Bible Theological Seminary and Senior Fellow at FRC’s Center for Biblical Worldview, analyzes the growing trend of ‘deconstruction’ in Evangelicalism and Christianity.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Read: Despite War, Progressive Priorities Remain Unchanged.
- Read: Real Men Don’t Bomb Women and Children. They Protect Them.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.