Jerry Boykin, Pat Fallon, Meg Kilgannon, Ted Cruz, Mary Szoch, Vicky Hartzler
April 5, 2022
On today's show:
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, provides his analysis of Russian war crimes in Ukraine.
- Pat Fallon, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Texas, shares about his recent visit to Ukraine and his assessment of what kind of weapons systems and other help Ukraine needs from the United States.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, comments on the White House refusing to say at what age children should be taught about sexuality and transgenderism.
- Ted Cruz, U.S. Senator from Texas, voices his concerns over Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson.
- Mary Szoch, FRC’s Director of the Center for Human Dignity, discusses recent evidence that suggests a D.C. abortion clinic is committing infanticide.
- Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, talks about the effort in Congress to pass the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Act.
- Thank Gov. DeSantis and Florida Rep. Joe Harding as they stand against woke Disney and the push to sexualize children.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Read: Despite War, Progressive Priorities Remain Unchanged.
- Read: Real Men Don’t Bomb Women and Children. They Protect Them.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.