Randy Weber, Dennis Baxley, Mary Szoch, David Closson
April 21, 2022
On today's show:
- Randy Weber, U.S. Representative for the 14th District of Texas, shares his reaction to the federal government’s decision to appeal a federal court’s ruling striking down the Biden mask mandate; as well as offer insights on the latest from the war in Ukraine.
- Dennis Baxley, State Senator for Florida’s 12th District, highlights new Florida Department of Health guidance on treatment of gender dysphoria in children and the "Independent Special Districts" bill, which would revoke Disney's special self-governing status.
- Mary Szoch, FRC’s Director of the Center for Human Dignity, shares about a recent FDA warning of risks associated with non-invasive pre-natal screening tests.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, highlights George Barna’s newest survey on the worldview of parents with pre-teen children.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Read: Preparing for a Post-Roe America: The History and Context of Pro-Life Laws in the States
- Read: George Barna’s new survey
- Check out FRC's post-Roe map
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.