Mary Szoch, Chip Roy, Mike Berry, Dan Gainor, Nadine Maenza
April 25, 2022
On today's show:
- FRC’s Mary Szoch reports from Monday’s U.S. Supreme Court oral arguments in the case of Coach Joe Kennedy.
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for the 21st district of Texas, details his recent trip to the southern border and discusses the continuing case of Finnish MP Paivi Rasanen.
- Mike Berry, First Liberty Institute’s Vice President of External Affairs and Senior Counsel, highlights Monday’s oral arguments in Kennedy v. Bremerton School District.
- Dan Gainor, Media Research Center’s VP for Free Speech America and Business, reacts to reports that Twitter is set to accept Elon Musk's $43 billion offer to take over the company.
- Nadine Maenza, Chair of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, discusses USCIRF’s 2022 annual report providing recommendations to enhance the U.S. government's promotion of freedom of religion or belief abroad.
- Read USCIRF’s 2022 annual report
- Take action to support Missouri’s SAFE Act.
- Learn more about the SAFE Act.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Read: Preparing for a Post-Roe America: The History and Context of Pro-Life Laws in the States
- Check out FRC's post-Roe map
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.