George Thomas, Steve Daines, Brian Babin, Jerry Boykin, Joel Berry
April 26, 2022
On today's show:
- George Thomas, CBN’s senior international correspondent, highlights the news coming from the front lines of the Russia-Ukraine conflict.
- Steve Daines, U.S. Senator from Montana, shares about his recent visit to Ukraine to survey the damage of the war firsthand.
- Brian Babin, U.S. Representative for the 36th District of Texas, addresses a new FBI report that migrants in Texas are increasingly subjected to kidnapping, extortion, and other abuse.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's elite Delta Force, comments on the latest news on the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- Joel Berry, Managing Editor of The Babylon Bee, reflects on the censorship of The Babylon Bee that remarkably led to Elon Musk’s takeover of Twitter and what it means for free speech going forward.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Take action to support Missouri’s SAFE Act.
- Learn more about the SAFE Act.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.