Mary Miller, Matt Carpenter, Jonathan Mitchell, David Closson, Joseph Backholm
April 28, 2022
On today's show:
- Mary Miller, U.S. Representative for the 15th District of Illinois, highlights DHS’ new initiative countering ‘misinformation’ and reacts to Biden’s comments at the Teacher of the Year event hosted at the White House.
- Matt Carpenter, FRC Action Director, discusses a complaint to the FEC filed by the RNC, NRSC, NRCC against Google and the latest on New York's new congressional map.
- Jonathan Mitchell, principal of Mitchell Law, comments on a federal court formally dismissing the remaining challenges to Texas’ Heartbeat Law.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, and Joseph Backholm, Senior Fellow for Biblical Worldview and Strategic Engagement, share about FRC’s pastors’ briefing in Texas.
- Read: Religious Freedom: A Human Right and a Pillar of American Society.
- Register for FRC’s Stand Courageous Men’s Conference May 6-7 in High Point, NC.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Take action to support Missouri’s SAFE Act.
- Learn more about the SAFE Act.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.