Ron Estes, Liz Murrill, Che Ahn, David Closson
April 29, 2022
On today's show:
- Ron Estes, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Kansas, talks about the new GDP report and responds to remarks made by DHS Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas in House hearings this week regarding the continuing crisis on the Southern Border and a new government agency aimed at ‘misinformation.’
- Liz Murrill, Louisiana Solicitor General, discusses Democrat efforts in the state to ban so-called ‘conversion therapy’ for minors.
- Che Ahn, founding pastor of Harvest Rock Church, shares about his new book ‘Turning Our Nation Back to God.’
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, offers his biblical worldview analysis on the state of Democrats as we head toward the 2022 midterm elections.
- Read: Religious Freedom: A Human Right and a Pillar of American Society.
- Register for FRC’s Stand Courageous Men’s Conference May 6-7 in High Point, NC.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Take action to support Missouri’s SAFE Act.
- Learn more about the SAFE Act.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.