Marsha Blackburn, Mat Staver, Jennifer Bauwens, Owen Strachan
May 3, 2022
On today’s program:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, discusses the bombshell leak of the draft of the majority opinion in the Supreme Court case of Dobbs v. Jackson Health Organization, and shares concerns over the Biden administration’s Disinformation Governance Board.
- Mat Staver, Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel, celebrates the U.S. Supreme Court’s unanimous ruling to allow a Christian to flag to fly in front of Boston City Hall.
- Dr. Jennifer Bauwens, FRC’s Director of the Center for Family Studies, discusses the latest news that the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Service dropped transgender procedures from the latest Obamacare rule changes.
- Dr. Owen Strachan, FRC’s Senior Fellow at the Center for Biblical Worldview, offers guidance for Christians on how to respond to the transgender movement.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Explore FRC’s interactive maps to see where your state stands on life.
- Check out FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Read: Religious Freedom: A Human Right and a Pillar of American Society.
- Read: Preparing for a Post-Roe America: The History and Context of Pro-Life Laws in the States.
- Read: FRC Resources on why physiological gender procedures for minors should be prohibited.
- Register for FRC’s Stand Courageous Men’s Conference May 6-7 in High Point, NC.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.