Jackie Walorski, Meg Kilgannon, Mary Szoch, David Closson
May 6, 2022
On today’s program:
- Jackie Walorski, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of Indiana, discusses how pro-lifers are preparing for a post-Roe America and how abortion advocates are attempting to intimidate the pro-life Supreme Court justices into preserving Roe.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, shares about a school’s attempts to hide a student's gender transition from parents and nationwide pushes to expose middle schoolers to LGBTQ+ content.
- Mary Szoch, FRC’s Director of the Center for Human Dignity, highlights a Tennessee chemical abortion bill that was signed into law recently.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, responds to various “Christian” pro-abortion arguments.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Explore FRC’s interactive maps to see where your state stands on life.
- Check out FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Read: The Next Abortion Battleground: Chemical Abortion
- Read: Biblical Principles for Pro-Life Engagement
- Read: Preparing for a Post-Roe America: The History and Context of Pro-Life Laws in the States.
- Read: Religious Freedom: A Human Right and a Pillar of American Society.
- Register for FRC’s Stand Courageous Men’s Conference May 6-7 in High Point, NC.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.