Haris Alic, Warren Davidson, Mark Tapscott, Lela Gilbert, David Closson
May 13, 2022
On today’s program:
- Haris Alic, Washington Times reporter, highlights a U.S. Supreme Court security bill currently stalled in the House of Representatives as protests outside Justices’ homes continue.
- Warren Davidson, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Ohio, discusses a House resolution condemning attacks on churches and other pro-life ministries.
- Mark Tapscott, Epoch Times congressional correspondent, exposes $350 million in undisclosed royalties that were paid to the National Institutes of Health.
- Lela Gilbert, FRC's Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, shares about a Nigerian Christian student who was killed by a mob after being falsely accused of blasphemy.
- David Closson, FRC's Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, discusses the violent attacks on churches and pro-life ministries.
- Tell the Haven City Council to keep "In God We Trust" before their next meeting on Monday, May 16!
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Learn more about the crisis of Christian persecution in Nigeria.
- Explore FRC’s interactive maps to see where your state stands on life.
- Check out FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Read: Biblical Principles for Pro-Life Engagement
- Read: Preparing for a Post-Roe America: The History and Context of Pro-Life Laws in the States.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.