Greg Steube, Katherine Johnson, Matt Carpenter, Travis Weber, Albert Mohler
May 18, 2022
On today’s program:
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th District of Florida, discusses the latest news from Ukraine and the possible expansion of NATO.
- Katherine Johnson, FRC's Research Fellow for Legal and Policy Studies, clarifies the legality of protesting outside Supreme Court Justices' homes.
- Matt Carpenter, FRC Action Director, breaks down the results of the most recent midterm primaries and highlights the GOP's polling edge in the culture wars.
- Travis Weber, FRC's VP of Policy and Government Affairs, discusses the World Health Organization pandemic treaty.
- Dr. Albert Mohler, president of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, offers a biblical perspective on the recent shooting tragedy in Buffalo, NY and why American society is actually a gerontocracy.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Learn more about the crisis of Christian persecution in Nigeria.
- Explore FRC’s interactive maps to see where your state stands on life.
- Check out FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Read: Biblical Principles for Pro-Life Engagement
- Read: Preparing for a Post-Roe America: The History and Context of Pro-Life Laws in the States.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.