Marjorie Jackson, Mary Miller, Justin Danhof, Gene Mills, David Closson
June 10, 2022
On today’s program:
- Marjorie Jackson, Washington Watch Correspondent, reports on the Democrat-led Jan. 6th House Select Panel hearings this week, while they ignore violent attacks against pro-life churches and pregnancy care centers.
- Mary Miller, U.S. Representative for the 15th District of Illinois, reacts to the House Select Panel on Jan. 6th’s recent hearing and new inflation data showing it at a record 40-year high.
- Justin Danhof, Head of Corporate Governance at Strive Asset Management, breaks down LGBT groups’ demand for more left-wing corporate activism.
- Gene Mills, president of the Louisiana Family Forum, highlights Louisiana’s newly enacted girls’ sports protection law.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, reminds Christians what we should remember about Pride Month and discusses a U.S. Supreme Court case that could have a huge impact on Christian education moving forward.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.