Steven Palazzo, Jerry Boykin, Mary Miller, John Plake
June 16, 2022
On today’s program:
- Steven Palazzo, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Mississippi, shares his assessment of President Biden’s handling of the sustained, skyrocketing inflation rate and gas prices.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's elite Delta Force, breaks down what’s behind the Army’s current recruitment difficulties.
- Mary Miller, U.S. Representative for the 15th District of Illinois, reacts to President Biden’s ‘parents’ councils’ which includes parents who labeled other concerned parents as ‘terrorists’ for attending local school board meetings as well as the President’s executive order promoting gender transitions on children.
- John Plake, Director of Ministry Intelligence at American Bible Society, comments on the Society’s report finding human flourishing scores have risen to pre-pandemic levels.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Read more about sexual orientation change efforts.
- Join us in prayer for the Supreme Court.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Take action on Biden’s radical SPLC-linked judicial nominee Nancy Abudu.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.