Chuck Fleischmann, Mary Szoch, Carroll Conley, Ben Johnson, David Closson
July 1, 2022
On today’s program:
- Chuck Fleischmann, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Tennessee, reacts to the U.S. Supreme Court decision on the “Remain in Mexico” immigration policy and the watering down of pro-life protections in House appropriations bills.
- Mary Szoch, FRC’s Director of the Center for Human Dignity, shares her thoughts on the Supreme Court’s Dobbs decision as well as the Biden administration’s push for chemical abortion in light of the decision Dobbs.
- Carroll Conley, Christian Civic League of Maine executive director, responds to the Maine Attorney General who slammed the Supreme Court’s decision in a school choice case affecting his state.
- Ben Johnson, Senior Editor & Editor of The Washington Stand, breaks down the political and cultural engagement of evangelicals and shares the inside story of how pro-lifers held the line against Supreme Court moderates.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, shares how the Church can support moms and dads facing unplanned pregnancies.
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Celebrate Dobbs and celebrate life on Sunday, July 3 at 7:00 pm ET.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.