Mark Green, Dr. Jeff Barrows, David Gurfein, Meg Kilgannon
July 12, 2022
On today’s program:
- Mark Green, U.S. Representative for the 7th District of Tennessee, comments on Mexican President Andrés Obrador’s visit to the White House, House Democrats’ continuing efforts to codify a “right to abortion” and continuing NDAA negotiations.
- Dr. Jeff Barrows, Senior Vice President of Bioethics and Public Policy for the Christian Medical & Dental Associations, reacts to the American Academy of Pediatrics’ silencing of dissent over their recommended treatment plan for children with gender dysphoria.
- Lt. Col. David “Bull” Gurfein, United American Patriots CEO, breaks down how the politicization of the military’s justice system is destroying the lives of U.S. servicemembers.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, offers her analysis of the Biden administration’s proposed radical rewrite of Title IX protections for women.
- Contact your representatives and tell them to vote against HR 8296 & HR 8297, or call (202) 224-3121.
- This Sunday: Tony will be preaching the morning services at Cornerstone Chapel.
- Sign the petition urging Sen. Warren to stop going after pregnancy resource centers.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Track the Biden Administration on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.