Dan Bishop, Mary Hasson, Bob Good, Lela Gilbert, David Closson
July 22, 2022
On today’s program:
- Dan Bishop, U.S. Representative for the 9th District of North Carolina, reacts to the U.S. House of Representatives’ vote earlier this week on the so-called Respect of Marriage Act and the House vote codifying Roe v. Wade into federal law.
- Mary Hasson, Ethics and Public Policy Center Senior Fellow, discusses the threat same-sex marriage poses to free speech, religious freedom.
- Bob Good, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Virginia, shares why the GOP must fight the bill codifying redefinition marriage into federal law.
- Lela Gilbert, FRC's Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, highlights a new book she co-authored, Heroic Faith: Hope Amid Global Persecution.
- David Closson, FRC's Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, examines the biblical underpinning of what marriage really is.
- Buy your copy of Heroic Faith: Hope Amid Global Persecution.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not re-define marriage.
- Join Tony in Wichita on Sunday morning and near Kansas City on Sunday night!
- Sign the petition urging Sen. Warren to stop going after pregnancy resource centers.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Track the Biden Administration on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.