Steve Marshall, Ken Paxton, Chris Wiest, George Barna
July 29, 2022
On today’s program:
- Steve Marshall, Alabama Attorney General, discusses the lawsuit he has joined against the Department of Agriculture over linking school lunch programs to transgender policies, as well as his letter to Google warning them not to censor searches for information regarding pregnancy resource centers.
- Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General, responds to statements from the mayors of New York City and Washington, DC criticizing the actions of border states like Texas and Arizona that have bussed illegal migrants to their cities.
- Chris Wiest, Attorney at Law, PLLC, recaps the legal victory he recently achieved for religious freedom when a federal judge granted a preliminary injunction in the case of Air Force servicemembers rejecting vaccine mandates.
- George Barna, FRC’s Senior Research Fellow for the Center for Biblical Worldview, explains his latest research that finds many Americans yearning for a return to traditional values of faith, family, and freedom.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not re-define marriage.
- Sign the petition urging Sen. Warren to stop going after pregnancy resource centers.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.