John Stemberger, Connor Semelsberger, Erica Steinmiller-Perdomo, Greg Burt, Tony Perkins
August 4, 2022
On today’s program:
- John Stemberger, President of the Florida Family Policy Council, reacts to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’s announcement that he is suspending a state attorney who refuses to enforce the state’s laws on abortion and gender transitions.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC’s Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, breaks down President Biden’s latest executive order on taxpayer-funded abortion.
- Erica Steinmiller-Perdomo, Alliance Defending Freedom legal counsel, highlights an ADF lawsuit against the Biden administration for threatening to take away children’s lunches if their schools don’t embrace radical gender policy.
- Greg Burt, California Family Council’s Director of Capitol Engagement, shares about a California bill that would allow out-of-state children to receive gender transitions, over their parents’ objections.
- Tony Perkins, host of Washington Watch and FRC’s president, shares about his post-Roe panel discussion at the RNC summer meeting, the abortion vote in Kansas, and how House Democrats are weaponizing the IRS.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not re-define marriage.
- Download FRC’s 30-Day Prayer Guide for a spiritual awakening in America’s schools.
- Watch our most recent Pray Vote Stand as we urge the Senate to vote no on the so-called Respect for Marriage Act.
- Sign the petition urging Sen. Warren to stop going after pregnancy resource centers.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.