Buddy Carter, Chris Mitchell, Erica Steinmiller-Perdomo, Will Flanders
August 8, 2022
On today’s program:
- Buddy Carter, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Georgia, discusses the latest on the Senate reconciliation bill and his bill opposing President Biden’s executive order on abortion.
- Chris Mitchell, CBN News Middle East Bureau Chief, shares the latest news on the recently brokered Israeli-Palestinian ceasefire.
- Erica Steinmiller-Perdomo, Alliance Defending Freedom legal counsel, provides an update on an ADF lawsuit against the Biden administration for threatening to take away children’s lunches if their schools don’t embrace radical gender policy.
- Will Flanders, Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty’s research director, shares his new report showing how colleges are teaching future educators to take their Leftist indoctrination into elementary school classrooms.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not re-define marriage.
- Download FRC’s 30-Day Prayer Guide for a spiritual awakening in America’s schools.
- Watch our most recent Pray Vote Stand as we urge the Senate to vote no on the so-called Respect for Marriage Act.
- Sign the petition urging Sen. Warren to stop going after pregnancy resource centers.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.