Pat Fallon, Quena Gonzalez, Stephanie Borowicz, David Closson
August 11, 2022
On today’s program:
- Pat Fallon, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Texas, discusses the continuing fallout from the FBI’s raid on former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago property, reacts to New York City Mayor Eric Adams’s complaints about Texas busing illegal immigrants to his city, and the ongoing tensions between China and Taiwan.
- Quena Gonzalez, FRC’s Senior Director of Government Affairs, reacts to the budget bill proposal to add 87,000 more IRS agents and how the agency is being weaponized against conservatives.
- Stephanie Borowicz, Pennsylvania State Representative, shares about her party’s demand that the acting state education secretary reverse course over student indoctrination in gender theory or resign his post.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, responds to Rev. Al Sharpton’s claim that the Bible is ‘pro-choice’ and why California’s attack on parental rights should concern parents across the country.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not re-define marriage.
- Download FRC’s 30-Day Prayer Guide for a spiritual awakening in America’s schools.
- Watch our most recent Pray Vote Stand as we urge the Senate to vote no on the so-called Respect for Marriage Act.
- Sign the petition urging Sen. Warren to stop going after pregnancy resource centers.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.