Greg Steube, Peter Thomson, Jeff King, Jerry Boykin
August 15, 2022
On today’s program:
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th District of Florida, comments on the one year anniversary of the U.S.’s chaotic withdrawal from Afghanistan and the questions still left unanswered by the FBI’s raid on former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago property.
- Peter Thomson, a former Assistant U.S. Attorney, answers the question: is the FBI’s raid of President Trump’s home is actually a departure from the Department of Justice’s typical practices?
- Jeff King, President of International Christian Concern, gives an update on what Christians are facing in Afghanistan one year after the Taliban retook control of the country.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's elite Delta Force, reflects on the one year anniversary of the fall of Afghanistan to the Taliban and the ten year anniversary of the shooting at FRC.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not re-define marriage.
- Download FRC’s 30-Day Prayer Guide for a spiritual awakening in America’s schools.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Join us in prayer as we build a culture of life.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.