Jim Banks, John Daukas, Joy Stockbauer, David Closson
August 26, 2022
On today’s program:
- Jim Banks, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Indiana, reflects on the one-year anniversary of the bombing in Kabul, Afghanistan that killed 13 American servicemembers and reacts to the release of the redacted affidavit that was the basis of the FBI’s search warrant of former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago property.
- John Daukas, former U.S. Department of Justice’s Acting Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights, offers his analysis of the redacted affidavit.
- Joy Stockbauer, FRC’s Policy Analyst for the Center for Human Dignity, shares about the troubling rise of chemical abortions in the wake of the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to strike down Roe.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, responds to a recent Christianity Today article titled, “Don’t Run for the School Board.”
- Learn more about the dangers of chemical abortion.
- Check out FRC Action’s School Board Boot Camp.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not redefine marriage.
- Download FRC’s 30-Day Prayer Guide for a spiritual awakening in America’s schools.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.