Warren Davidson, Will Haun, Mike Seibel, Dr. Jay Bhattacharya
August 30, 2022
On today’s program:
- Warren Davidson, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Ohio, reacts to President Joe Biden’s recent speech in Pennsylvania, the one-year anniversary of the American withdrawal from Afghanistan, and the continuing chaos at the Southern border.
- Will Haun, Senior Counsel at the Becket Fund for Religious Liberty, highlights an emergency petition to the U.S. Supreme Court that asks the justices to protect Becket client Yeshiva University’s religious identity.
- Mike Seibel, a malpractice attorney, breaks down the newly announced abortion pill restrictions imposed by one of the country’s largest abortion funding organizations.
- Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, Professor of Medicine at Stanford University, offers his expertise on the deaths and harms caused by the government response to COVID, how this vindicates the Great Barrington Declaration, and shares about his new Academy of Science & Freedom.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not redefine marriage.
- Download FRC’s 30-Day Prayer Guide for a spiritual awakening in America’s schools.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.