Michael Guest, Nathaniel Hurd, Joy Stockbauer, David Closson
September 9, 2022
On today’s program:
- Michael Guest, U.S. Representative for 3rd District of Mississippi, reflects on the 21st anniversary of the 9/11 attacks and discusses the need for stronger border control.
- Nathaniel Hurd, Director of the North America Action Team for the Religious Freedom Institute, overviews RFI’s new report detailing attacks on pro-life Americans.
- Joy Stockbauer, FRC’s Policy Analyst for the Center for Human Dignity, explains why rhetoric often used by the abortion lobby is misleading.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, overviews the harm to religious liberty that would result if the Senate passes the misnamed Respect for Marriage Act and discusses the Vice President’s recent comments on abortion.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not redefine marriage.
- Download FRC’s 30-Day Prayer Guide for a spiritual awakening in America’s schools.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.