Dan Bishop, KathyGrace Duncan, Jason Snead
September 12, 2022
On today’s program:
- Dan Bishop, U.S. Representative for the 9th District of North Carolina, reacts to Vice President Kamala Harris’ recent comments on alleged ‘internal threats’ to American democracy.
- KathyGrace Duncan, Changed Movement’s Director of Gender Advocacy, previews her upcoming Pray Vote Stand Summit address.
- Jason Snead, Executive Director of the Honest Elections Project, breaks down data showing a significant jump in voter turnout after five heavily Republican states enacted election integrity laws and Vice President Harris’ comments on the John Lewis voting rights bill.
- Tell the U.S. Senate to not redefine marriage.
- Download FRC’s 30-Day Prayer Guide for a spiritual awakening in America’s schools.
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 14-16 in Atlanta!
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.