Ken Blackwell, Gordon Chang, Sam Brownback, Meg Kilgannon
October 13, 2022
On today’s program:
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Director for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, discusses the political ramifications of the latest inflation report, and discusses the Biden administration’s letter requesting that OPEC+ delay raising oil prices until after the midterm elections.
- Gordon Chang, author of The Coming Collapse of China, analyzes what to expect from the Chinese Communist Party’s upcoming Congress.
- Sam Brownback, former U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom, shares how Chase Bank canceled the account of the National Committee for Religious Freedom with no explanation.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, reacts to news that a school district in Maryland has experienced a 582% increase in students identifying as gender non-conforming, as well as the story of Christian and Muslim parents in Dearborn, MI objecting to LGBTQ books in schools.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Townhall, “The Rise of the Term Christian Nationalism.”
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.