Andy Biggs, Will Estrada, John Bursch, David Closson
October 14, 2022
On today’s program:
- Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Arizona, shares about his letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray and reacts to the Biden administration’s recent news conference on the Southern border crisis.
- Will Estrada, Parental Rights Foundation president, discusses a Virginia state bill that, if enacted, would criminally prosecute parents who don’t affirm their kids as transgender.
- John Bursch, Alliance Defending Freedom’s Senior Counsel and Vice President of Appellate Advocacy, shares why Michigan’s Proposal 3 is problematic.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, discusses the concept of ‘Christian Nationalism.’
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Townhall, “The Rise of the Term Christian Nationalism.”
- Read more about ‘Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting.’
- Read Joseph Backholm’s commentary “The Left Isn’t Afraid of Christian Nationalism. They’re Afraid of Christians.”
- Read Bob Paulson’s commentary “Midterm Elections Will Determine the Nation’s Path.”
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.