Kevin Hern, Bob Good, Dr. Andrew Bostom, Jerry Boykin
October 17, 2022
On today’s program:
- Kevin Hern, U.S. Representative from the 1st District of Oklahoma, comments on President Biden’s attempts to downplay the impact of record inflation and fears of a coming recession.
- Bob Good, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Virginia, reacts to news that a Virginia state delegate is backing off the plan to introduce a bill criminalizing parents who don’t affirm their child’s gender identity.
- Dr. Andrew Bostom, epidemiologist, reacts to a Pfizer executive’s admission that mRNA vaccines, like the COVID vaccine, were not tested for virus transmissibility.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, pushes back on the Secretary of the Army’s comments about wokeness in the military and offers his analysis on recent events in China and Ukraine.
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Townhall, “The Rise of the Term Christian Nationalism.”
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.