Jody Hice, Brent Keilen, Kevin Brady, Meg Kilgannon
October 18, 2022
On today’s program:
- Jody Hice, U.S. Representative for Georgia’s 10th District, reacts to President Biden’s speech declaring abortion as his number one legislative priority as well as Vice President Harris’s recent comments on abortion.
- Brent Keilen, FRC Action Vice President, highlights polling showing that governors who signed heartbeat bills into law are performing well in their campaigns for re-election.
- Kevin Brady, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Texas, discusses how the president’s student loan bailout program will affect the economy.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, discusses why a Virginia state delegate is backing off her plan to introduce a bill criminalizing parents who don’t affirm their child’s gender identity as well as a court hearing happening this week over Arkansas’ SAFE Act.
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Townhall, “The Rise of the Term Christian Nationalism.”
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.