James Comer, Dave Walsh, David Closson
October 28, 2022
On today’s program:
- James Comer, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Kentucky, discusses his letter to Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm regarding the White House’s handling of energy policies and how voters’ inflation concerns are impacting the midterm elections.
- Dave Walsh, former Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems CEO, offers his expertise on what is driving the nationwide diesel shortage.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, unpacks the role of Christians in elections.
- Tell Congress to stand strong for faith, family, and freedom in the lame duck session!
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Check out FRC Action’s 2022 voter resources.
- Hear a message from Tony at Milldale Baptist Church on Sun, Oct. 31 at 10:15 am and Grace Woodlands on Sun, Nov. 5 at 9 and 11 am.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.