Kevin Cramer, Mayra Flores, Jerry Bowyer, Ken Klukowski
November 2, 2022
On today’s program:
- Kevin Cramer, U.S. Senator from North Dakota, comments on President Biden’s recent speech on the economy, growing concern over the continuing diesel shortage and reacts to leaked DHS documents detailing how the agency is still working with Big Tech to censor social media.
- Mayra Flores, U.S. Representative for the 34th District of Texas, breaks down congressional Democrats’ extremism on the issue of abortion.
- Jerry Bowyer, Bowyer Research President, offers insights into why 100 million Americans weren’t working this month.
- Ken Klukowski, a former lawyer in the White House and Department of Justice, shares advice on the legal do’s and don’ts for churches when it comes to elections.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: What is at stake in the 2022 midterm elections?
- Tell Congress to stand strong for faith, family, and freedom in the lame duck session!
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Check out FRC Action’s 2022 voter resources.
- Learn more about the dangers of chemical abortion.
- Hear a message from Tony at Grace Woodlands on Sun, Nov. 5 at 9 and 11 am.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.