Chris Mitchell, Greg Steube, Drew Ferguson, James Lankford
November 7, 2022
On today’s program:
- Chris Mitchell, CBN News Middle East Bureau Chief, shares the latest on what Israel’s likely next Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s new coalition government might look like.
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for 17th District of Florida, comments on a GOP House Judiciary Committee report on the politicization of the DOJ and FBI.
- Drew Ferguson, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Georgia, highlights what to expect if the Republicans re-take the House of Representatives as expected in the midterm elections.
- James Lankford, U.S. Senator from Oklahoma, reacts to recent messaging from Democrats on the Biden economy and the midterm elections and discusses why Christians need to be governance engaged and vote in the midterm elections.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: What is at stake in the 2022 midterm elections?
- Tell Congress to stand strong for faith, family, and freedom in the lame duck session!
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Check out FRC Action’s 2022 voter resources.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.