Kevin Brady, Travis Weber, Meg Kilgannon, J. Christian Adams
November 15, 2022
On today’s program:
- Kevin Brady, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Texas, comments on recent court rulings striking down the Biden student loan bailout, the latest inflation report, and shares how the likely GOP House majority will hold the Biden administration accountable this January.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, discusses the U.S. Senate's upcoming vote on the so-called "Respect for Marriage" Act.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, reacts to a Montgomery County, Maryland public school district unveiling a LGBT book list geared toward pre-K students that teaches words like ‘intersex’ and 'drag queen.'
- J. Christian Adams, President and General Counsel of Public Interest Legal Foundation, explains what is behind the delay on midterm election results.
- Tell Congress not to redefine marriage! Or call the U.S. Capitol switchboard: (202) 224-3121.
- Tune in to a special lame duck Pray Vote Stand at 8:00 PM ET tonight.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.