Pat Fallon, Travis Weber, Ronna McDaniel, Jonathan Keller
November 17, 2022
On today’s program:
- Pat Fallon, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Texas, shares what he and his fellow Republicans on the House Oversight and Reform Committee plan to investigate in the next Congress.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, continues the conversation on the U.S. Senate’s recent vote on the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act and other concerning policies the lame duck Congress is considering.
- Ronna McDaniel, Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, shares her vision for another term as head of the RNC.
- Jonathan Keller, CEO of California Family Council, reacts to a San Francisco city program to pay transgender residents $1,200/month for 18 months.
- Tell Congress not to redefine marriage! Or call the U.S. Capitol switchboard: (202) 224-3121.
- Call these Republican senators at (202) 224-3121 and tell them to not redefine marriage: Roy Blunt (Mo.), Richard Burr (N.C.), Shelley Moore Capito (W.Va.), Susan Collins (Maine), Joni Ernst (Iowa), Cynthia Lummis (Wyo.), Lisa Murkowski (Alaska), Rob Portman (Ohio), Mitt Romney (Utah), Dan Sullivan (Alaska), Thom Tillis (N.C.), Todd Young (Ind.).
- Read Tony’s article in The Washington Stand: “Same-Sex Marriage Bill Opens the Door to American Persecution.”
- Learn how the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act further exacerbates already-existing attacks on religious liberty.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: U.S. Senate Vote to Redefine Marriage.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.