Warren Davidson, Steve Soukup, John Daukas, Dr. Jay Bhattacharya
November 22, 2022
On today’s program:
- Warren Davidson, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Ohio, comments on the Biden administration’s handling of the economy so far and shares why he opposes the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act.
- Steve Soukup, author of The Dictatorship of Woke Capital, reacts to the firing of Disney CEO Bob Chapek and explains how his radical replacement will not fix the company’s image.
- John Daukas, former U.S. Department of Justice’s Acting Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights, discusses the appointment of a special counsel to investigate former President Trump.
- Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, Professor of Medicine at Stanford University, assesses the legacy of Dr. Anthony Fauci as he winds down his government service after 50 years and why governments even now are not relinquishing emergency powers.
- Tell Congress not to redefine marriage! Or call the U.S. Capitol switchboard: (202) 224-3121.
- Call these Republican senators at (202) 224-3121 and tell them to not redefine marriage: Roy Blunt (Mo.), Richard Burr (N.C.), Shelley Moore Capito (W.Va.), Susan Collins (Maine), Joni Ernst (Iowa), Cynthia Lummis (Wyo.), Lisa Murkowski (Alaska), Rob Portman (Ohio), Mitt Romney (Utah), Dan Sullivan (Alaska), Thom Tillis (N.C.), Todd Young (Ind.).
- Read Tony’s article in The Washington Stand: “Same-Sex Marriage Bill Opens the Door to American Persecution.”
- Learn how the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act further exacerbates already-existing attacks on religious liberty.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: U.S. Senate Vote to Redefine Marriage.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.