Chip Roy, Corey DeAngelis, Joy Stockbauer, David Closson
November 23, 2022
On today’s program:
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for the 21st district of Texas, explains why he opposes the so-called Respect for Marriage Act and details his report on woke-ism in the military.
- Corey DeAngelis, Educational Freedom Institute Executive Director, highlights why school choice was a big winner in the midterm elections.
- Joy Stockbauer, FRC's Policy Analyst for the Center for Human Dignity, analyzes why abortion won at the ballot box in five states and what this means for the pro-life cause moving forward.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, offers his take on why single women voted for Democrats by 37 points while unmarried men, married men, and married women all preferred Republicans.
- Tell Congress not to redefine marriage! Or call the U.S. Capitol switchboard: (202) 224-3121.
- Call these Republican senators at (202) 224-3121 and tell them to not redefine marriage: Roy Blunt (Mo.), Richard Burr (N.C.), Shelley Moore Capito (W.Va.), Susan Collins (Maine), Joni Ernst (Iowa), Cynthia Lummis (Wyo.), Lisa Murkowski (Alaska), Rob Portman (Ohio), Mitt Romney (Utah), Dan Sullivan (Alaska), Thom Tillis (N.C.), Todd Young (Ind.).
- Read Tony’s article in The Washington Stand: “Same-Sex Marriage Bill Opens the Door to American Persecution.”
- Learn how the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act further exacerbates already-existing attacks on religious liberty.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: U.S. Senate Vote to Redefine Marriage.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.