Travis Weber, Janice Hisle, Cole Muzio, Herbie Newell, David Closson
December 2, 2022
On today’s program:
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, reacts to allegations that the Naval Academy is denying diplomas to unvaccinated midshipmen, and gives an update on the National Defense Authorization Act and two potential provisions regarding the military vaccine mandate and marijuana legalization.
- Janice Hisle, Epoch Times reporter, shares a wrap-up of the Arkansas SAFE Act trial.
- Cole Muzio, Frontline Policy Action President, shares the latest polling in the upcoming Georgia Senate runoff election.
- Herbie Newell, Lifeline Children’s Services President & Executive Director, shares why his ministry opposes the so-called Respect for Marriage Act.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, shares the faulty biblical worldview behind the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act and why the Left’s argument against Amy Coney Barrett deserves our attention.
- Tell your representative to protect natural marriage and religious liberty! Call the Capitol switchboard: 202-224-3121
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: U.S. Senate Passes The (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act.
- Read: Senate Passes ‘Disrespect for Marriage’ Act Without Religious Liberty Protections.
- Read: Marriage Is an Institution We Must Not Give Up.
- Partner with FRC to protect biblical values and protect our God-given constitutional rights.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.