Travis Weber, Chip Roy, Jake Warner, Jay Ashcroft, Jeff Landry, Scott Shepard
December 5, 2022
On today’s program:
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, offers an update on the lame duck session of Congress as well as the runoff election for Senate in Georgia.
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for the 21st District of Texas, reacts to revelations that Big Tech colluded with the FBI ahead of the 2020 election, shares about his efforts to end the military COVID vaccine mandate in the National Defense Authorization Act, and explains his religious freedom amendment to the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act.
- Jake Warner, Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel, shares how oral arguments at the U.S. Supreme Court went for Colorado graphic designer Lorie Smith.
- Jay Ashcroft, Missouri Secretary of State, highlights the backlash that Senator Roy Blunt is receiving for his vote in favor of the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act.
- Jeff Landry, Louisiana Attorney General, introduces a new tipline for concerned Louisianans to flag objectionable books in libraries.
- Scott Shepard, National Center Fellow, continues the discussion on Big Tech's collusion with the FBI ahead of the 2020 election.
- Tell your representative to protect natural marriage and religious liberty! Call the Capitol switchboard: 202-224-3121
- Read: GOP’s 12 Marriage Defectors Face Scorching Criticism Back Home.
- Read: Senate Passes ‘Disrespect for Marriage’ Act Without Religious Liberty Protections.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: U.S. Senate Passes The (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act.
- Download FRC Action’s U.S. Senate voter guide for Georgia.
- Partner with FRC to protect biblical values and protect our God-given constitutional rights.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.