Rick Scott, Kevin Brady, Meg Kilgannon
December 6, 2022
On today’s program:
- Rick Scott, Senator from Florida, shares about his efforts to remove the military’s COVID vaccine mandate, reacts to the Twitter files showing the FBI’s collusion with Big Tech, and discusses the latest on the budget debate in Congress.
- Kevin Brady, U.S. Representative for the 8thDistrict of Texas, responds to the president’s comments about the legality of his student loan bailout and the latest economic news.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, reacts to grand jury findings against the Loudoun County, Va. public school system for their apparent sexual assault cover-up and shares how the recent Republican midterm wins translate into more education victories for parents.
- Watch tonight at 8 PM ET: How Does the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act Impact the Family?
- Tell your representative to protect natural marriage and religious liberty! Call the Capitol switchboard: 202-224-3121
- Read: GOP’s 12 Marriage Defectors Face Scorching Criticism Back Home.
- Read: Senate Passes ‘Disrespect for Marriage’ Act Without Religious Liberty Protections.
- Download FRC Action’s U.S. Senate voter guide for Georgia.
- Partner with FRC to protect biblical values and protect our God-given constitutional rights.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.