Jody Hice, Ronna McDaniel, James Comer, Greg Steube, Jerry Boykin
December 7, 2022
On today’s program:
- Jody Hice, U.S. Representative for Georgia’s 10th District, shares the latest news on the fiscal debates in Congress and updates on the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act.
- Ronna McDaniel, Chairwoman of the Republican National Committee, reacts to the result of the U.S. Senate runoff in Georgia and highlights the RNC advisory board (which includes Washington Watch host Tony Perkins) that is reviewing the recent midterm election results.
- James Comer, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Kentucky, previews his plans on the House Oversight Committee to investigate the FBI’s collusion with Twitter and uncovers how the Biden administration is obstructing the investigation into the botched American withdrawal from Afghanistan.
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for 17th District of Florida, shares about his efforts to remove the military COVID vaccine mandate in the NDAA and to reinstate military servicemembers who have been discharged because of it.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, breaks down how the vaccine mandate has hindered military recruiting.
- Tell your representative to protect natural marriage and religious liberty! Call the Capitol switchboard: 202-224-3121
- Read: GOP’s 12 Marriage Defectors Face Scorching Criticism Back Home.
- Read: Senate Passes ‘Disrespect for Marriage’ Act Without Religious Liberty Protections.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: How Does the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act Impact the Family?
- Partner with FRC to protect biblical values and protect our God-given constitutional rights.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.