Pat Fallon, Hans Von Spakovsky, Meg Kligannon, Frank Wolf, Connor Semelsberger
December 12, 2022
On today’s program:
- Pat Fallon, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Texas, shares the latest in the Twitter Files revelations and discusses the House Oversight and Reform Committee’s accusations that oil companies are lying about their climate actions.
- Hans von Spakovsky, The Heritage Foundation’s Senior Legal Fellow, breaks down how Twitter interfered in the 2020 presidential election.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, reacts to the special grand jury indictments against two top Loudoun County, Va. officials for covering up two female students’ sexual assaults committed by the same male student.
- Frank Wolf, former congressman and author of the 1998 United States’ International Religious Freedom Act, comments on the U.S. State Department leaving Nigeria off their list of Countries of Particular Concern and shares what actions he would like to see Congress and the Biden administration take.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC’s Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, offers the latest on the ongoing congressional deliberations on the annual, must-pass National Defense Authorization Act as well as the negotiations on continuing government funding.
- Partner with FRC to protect biblical values and protect our God-given constitutional rights.
- Learn why the Country of Particular Concern (CPC) designation is an important instrument in the U.S. government’s foreign policy toolbox.
- Read: Tony’s statement on the final passage of 'Respect for Marriage' Act.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.