Michael Cloud, Michael Burgess, Arielle Del Turco, Gregg Walters, John Jennison, Travis Weber
December 13, 2022
On today’s program:
- Michael Cloud, U.S. Representative for the 27th District of Texas, discusses the latest revelations from the Twitter Files and latest illegal immigration data.
- Michael Burgess, U.S. Representative for the 26th District of Texas, reacts to President Biden signing the (Dis)Respect for Marriage Act into law.
- Arielle Del Turco, FRC's Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, discusses the U.S.-Russia prisoner exchange of American WNBA player Brittney Griner for Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout.
- Gregg Walters, Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel, shares good news in a case of three Christian law students and their faculty advisor at the University of Idaho.
- John Jennison, Des Moines County Republican Party’s Central Committee Chairman, shares about his committee’s efforts to pass a formal resolution against Sen. Joni Ernst for her vote in favor of the (Dis)Respect For Marriage Act.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, explains why Sen. Ernst is wrong that the Respect for Marriage Act protects religious freedom.
- Partner with FRC to protect biblical values and protect our God-given constitutional rights.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand tonight at 8:00 PM ET: The Twitter Files: Silencing Free Speech.
- Read: Tony’s statement on the final passage of 'Respect for Marriage' Act.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.