Kevin McCarthy, Mike Lee, Kirk Cameron, Amado Huizar, Arielle Del Turco
December 15, 2022
On today’s program:
- Kevin McCarthy, U.S. Representative for the 23rd District of California and House Minority Leader, shares the latest on the continued negotiations over government funding and reacts to the GOP House Intelligence Committee report on the origins of COVID virus.
- Mike Lee, U.S. Senator from Utah, continues the conversation on the Senate side of the ongoing negotiations over government funding.
- Kirk Cameron, Actor, Author and Filmmaker, weighs his legal options for libraries that refused feature his new book “As You Grow” for their local children’s story hours.
- Amado Huizar, South Bay Pentecostal Executive Pastor, discusses the vandalism of his church after he spoke out in opposition to a drag queen story hour.
- Arielle Del Turco, FRC’s Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, highlights a new FRC Issue Analysis, Hostility Against Churches Is On The Rise In The United States.
- Partner with FRC to protect biblical values and protect our God-given constitutional rights.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: The Twitter Files: Silencing Free Speech.
- Read: Tony’s statement on President Biden signing the 'Respect for Marriage' Act into law.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.