Greg Steube, Tony Perkins, Jonathan Gilliam, Connor Semelsberger
December 19, 2022
On today’s program:
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th District of Florida, comments on the anticipated tsunami of illegal immigrants with the coming end of the Title 42 immigration policy as well as the latest Twitter Files revelations.
- Tony Perkins, host of Washington Watch and FRC’s president, reacts to former President Trump’s address to the Log Cabin Republicans at his Mar-a-Largo property.
- Jonathan Gilliam, former FBI agent and former Navy Seal, offers his analysis on documents showing the FBI was in “constant contact” with Twitter’s “Safety and Trust” team.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC’s Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, shares the latest omnibus news from Capitol Hill and comments on efforts to increase the child tax credit to $3,000.
- Partner with FRC to protect biblical values and protect our God-given constitutional rights.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: The Twitter Files: Silencing Free Speech.
- Read: Tony’s statement on President Biden signing the 'Respect for Marriage' Act into law.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.