Connor Semelsberger, Tom Fitton, Mary Szoch, Meg Kilgannon
December 20, 2022
On today’s program:
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC’s Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, cuts through all the pork within the newly unveiled 4,155-page omnibus bill that the House is scheduled to vote on later this week.
- Tom Fitton, Judicial Watch President, offers his take on the First Amendment implications of the FBI’s collusion with Twitter.
- Mary Szoch, FRC’s Director of the Center for Human Dignity, reacts to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit parroting transgender ideology.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Education Studies, responds to the Left erasing women and redefining words.
- Partner with FRC to protect biblical values and protect our God-given constitutional rights.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: The Twitter Files: Silencing Free Speech.
- Read: Tony’s statement on President Biden signing the 'Respect for Marriage' Act into law.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.