Travis Weber, August Pfluger, Patrick Payton, Matt Rosendale, Jerry Boykin
December 21, 2022
On today’s program:
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, discusses FRC's concerns with the omnibus.
- August Pfluger, U.S. Representative for the 11th District of Texas, offers an update on the status of Title 42 and previews House Republicans’ plans to investigate the disastrous U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan in the new Congress.
- Patrick Payton, mayor of Midland, TX, shares how the Southern border crisis is impacting his community and how the U.S. Border Patrol is preparing him and other Texas mayors for the end of Title 42.
- Matt Rosendale, U.S. Representative for Montana, highlights a letter he joined with 12 other House Republicans warning Republican Senators of repercussions should they support the omnibus spending bill.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, reacts to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s surprise visit to DC, what House Republicans are seeking to uncover about the U.S.’s disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan and President Biden’s admission that his effort to renegotiate a U.S./Iran nuclear deal has come to an end.
- Partner with FRC to protect biblical values and protect our God-given constitutional rights.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: The Twitter Files: Silencing Free Speech.
- Read: Tony’s statement on President Biden signing the 'Respect for Marriage' Act into law.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.