Bob Good, Jerry Boykin, Ben Johnson, Dave Brat
December 22, 2022
On today’s program:
- Bob Good, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Virginia, shares his thoughts on the Senate passage of the omnibus spending bill and why he signed the letter to GOP Senators warning against voting in favor of the bill and his reaction to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s address to Congress.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, reacts to Ukrainian President Zelensky’s address to Congress.
- Ben Johnson, Senior Reporter & Editor of The Washington Stand, uncovers how cities used federal COVID-19 relief money to fund abortion and Planned Parenthood.
- Dave Brat, Dean of Liberty University’s School of Business, cuts through the pork in the omnibus spending bill, unpacks the long-term economic consequences of DC’s massive spending and offers a biblical worldview discussion on spending restraint and debt.
- Partner with FRC to protect biblical values and protect our God-given constitutional rights.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand: The Twitter Files: Silencing Free Speech.
- Read: Tony’s statement on President Biden signing the 'Respect for Marriage' Act into law.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.